The Veterinary Pathology Group warmly thanks Tim and his team at SPACE for creating an uncompromisingly modern and astounding premises at the Exeter Science Park. We set SPACE the impossible task of pleasing everyone: technical staff; pathologists; labs; couriers; health and safety, budget, corporate executive etc., and even the dogs who accompany our veterinary pathologists to work - and they nailed it - fabulous, we are delighted!
Transform a new office at Exeter Science Park for The Veterinary Pathology Group (VPG) providing high quality diagnostic services to help Veterinary Surgeons deal with the daily challenges of their practice. VPG have expanded rapidly since they set up in 2001 as TDDS, they’d outgrew their building at the University of Exeter’s Innovation Centre and required their own premises built and designed to their requirements.
The Space team worked collaboratively with VPG for over 2 years to ensure their needs and requirements were met and that the project was delivered on time and on budget.
- Value engineering without compromising the design and functionality
- Provisioning for specialist equipment
- Meeting the requirements of the Science Park
- Functional, modern space built for their needs
- All specialist equipment needs were catered for
- Successful move without any disruption to the day to day business